Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hmm my earliest memory... haha ok i have one. About 9 or 10 years ago on Christmas Eve this memory began. We were at my aunt and uncles house for Christmas Eve dinner, and an old tradition that we used to have was during dinner my uncle would go upstairs and put a pair of PJ's under the pillows on my cousins bed. "Did I just hear something up stairs? Was it an elf?" Not knowing that my uncle had just gone up stairs and hidden the PJ's me and my brother race up the stairs and go and check under the pillows.
"I GOT PJ'S." shouted the 4-yr ld me. "ME TO!!! AND THEIR TELLY TUBIES" shouted my younger brother. In our haste to put the pajamas on we accidently put on each others... When we come tumbling down the stairs to show everyone we keep tripping because my rothers PJ's are to big and mine are to small. As we enter the living room to show off our new attire my family starts laughing and they inform me that we are wearing the wrong pair. "oops... (giggle giggle) but I like these ones :(" I say more embarrased then sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment